I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the Giver of Life.
So, hopefully you just finished and awesome month with Jesus. But there is one thing clear at the end of each Gospel. Jesus, God who became man and walked the earth, who was crucified, died and buried, who resurrected from the dead, did ascend into heaven. He conquered sin and death and he went back to be with His father in heaven. And where does that leave us? Well, it leaves us with the holy Spirit. And that my friends is good news. This month we are back to our regular format, so get out you bible and catechism, and get ready to dive in. There is some awesome truth awaiting you. The gift of the Holy Spirit literally puts you in a better state than Adam and Eve were in before the fall. Seriously, it is that good. So, let’s get started.
Read the following:
- CCC 1262-1274 – The Grace of Baptism
- CCC 1303-1305 – Confirmation
- John 14:8-18, 25-26 – the Paraclete
- John 16:12-16 – He will guide you to all truth
- Acts 2:4-11 – Pentecost
- Galatians 5:22-25 – Fruits of the Spirit
- 1 Corinthians 12:4-11 – Gifts of the Spirit
- ccc 1830-1845 – gifts of the spirit
OK, reading done? Go ahead and do the form below.